Sunday, October 18, 2009

I. Introduction

To be brief, it's a beautiful October Sunday in Orlando, if not surprisingly chilly, but I can't bring myself to step out of my cozy bed. I have no homeward or errands to attend to, so at the suggestion of my boyfriend, I decided to start this blog.
I have ALWAYS been super opinionated about music (lyrics, melodies, live performances, artist development and discovery, etc.) and I don't think I'm an awful writer so we'll see how this goes. I am excited about being able to share some musical findings with people who share my taste, as well as defend my opinions against those who disagree (a healthy little argument never hurt anyone). Ultimately, I would like this to be an interactive, open forum about mostly current pop/indie/dance/pop-punk/acoustic musical genres, as those are my areas of expertise. I will make it a point to listen to any suggested music left in comments, and review it accordingly.
Basically, I want to be the friend you can always talk to about music.
Hopefully you will find something you can relate to, elaborate on, contend, or contribute to in any other way. Just remember - it's all for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment